+61 2 8970 8347 / Toll Free- 1300 216 228

+977-1-4545597 / 4545598

Accounting/Taxation Services

Are you planning to or have already enrolled in a course in Australia that will run for six months or more? If the answer is ‘Yes’, you will be regarded as an Australian resident for tax purposes.
What this means for you:

For tax return purposes, Australian students must declare their income earned both in Australia and internationally. Slightly different rules apply to international students living in Australia on a temporary visa.
If you’re a temporary resident, most of your foreign income is not taxed in Australia, and you don’t declare it on your Australian tax return. You only declare income you derive in Australia; plus, any income you earn from employment or services performed overseas while you are a temporary resident of Australia.

When it comes to lodging your Tax Returns in Australia, you will need to consider your income from all sources and expenses which you may claim as deductions. 
Based on this information, the ATO will determine whether you are eligible for a tax refund or need to pay extra taxes. The current COVID 19 pandemic may have impacted your income, or you may be entitled to other deductions.

We have a tax team headed by an experienced Registered Tax Agent. We have a ‘Same Day Lodgement’ promise and service rated excellent by our previous clients. 

Our agent will carefully assess all your income and expenses documents before lodging the application with the ATO. So, you can rest assured while our team manages this process for you.

When it comes to financial matters, getting advice from a respected and professional chartered accountant is key. Accounting consultancy provides you with an expert to call upon for guidance. So, you can rest assured that your decisions are financially sound. Whether you’re looking to hire an independent accounting advisor or want to form a long-term partnership with an accounting consultation company. We’ll find the right service for you.

Open chat
Can we help you?